- Shingle roofs are what most New York homeowners find on their roofs.
- We only use top brand names like GAF for purchasing and installing our materials.
- We install a complete roofing system, with aluminum flashing, waterproof underlayment, ice and water shield leak barrier protection, as well as ridge cap shingles, and GAF’s lifetime Timberline HD shingles to complete the project.
- Flat roofs represent a large number of the roofing styles in Brooklyn and Queens homes.
- Flat roofs tend to deteriorate faster than shingled roofs because they don’t have a pitch and so the water puddles.
- Many manufacturing warranties only last 5-10 years on flat roofs, because of the wear and tear expected from water, ice, and snow remaining on the roof surface for a long duration of time.
- We are flat roof experts, from using SBS membrane self-adhered cap and base sheet installations, to Karnak brand roofing and flashing cement, our flat roofing projects benefit from over 20 years of flat roofing experience to produce the most watertight surface possible on a customer’s home.
Residential and Commercial Roofs
- At New York Roofing, we pride ourselves in offering the best residential and commercial roofing services in NYC.
- Every home or business starts with a solid roof in place.
- From full roof replacement to partial roof repair in NYC, our expert roofers have the experience and skill level to master all types of roofing services, including asphalt shingle roofing, flat roofs, chimney repairs, clay tiles, slate stone roofing, and much more.
- We also offer the most competitive rates for comprehensive roofing services in the industry. Furthermore, at New York Roofing we provide a lifetime warranty, with labor and material coverage.
We’re Your Brick, Stone, Siding and Stucco Experts
When your home or business is ready for new exterior wall finishing, whether it’s new construction or as part of a remodel, New York Roofing is the contractor you want to call first. From value-oriented vinyl siding to brick, natural stone products, traditional stucco, our crews are trained specifically in every system we come to install, to the strict standards not only of the manufacturer but those of our clients.
Our crews have been finishing walls in NYC for more than 16 years. Our expertise shows in our dedication to quality and the speed with which we can schedule and complete work. Our vinyl siding installers train extensively so we can promise our customers the most experienced, problem-solving contractors available. Experience, value, and a commitment to excellence: discover the New York Roofing difference for your project!
Other Major Construction Work
Our other major construction work includes, Masonry Work, Cement Brick Work, Steps, Interlocking Pavers, Waterproofing, Sidewalks, Driveways, Stairs, Brick Pointing, Custom Work, Stucco, Paving, Concrete, Tiles, Thorocoat, Backyards and a lot more.